CNC PRO milling toolhead
Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
CNC PRO milling toolhead is compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system and can be easily swapped with any other toolhead in just a few easy steps. Unlike other ZMorph extruders, this toolhead is subtracting the material instead of adding it.
This toolhead mills, cuts, and engraves in materials like plywood, various types of wood, PCB, machining wax, plexiglass, leather, paper, and more.
CNC PRO milling toolhead comes with one standard drilling bit. Additional bits are sold separately.
- Construction: Stainless steel housing
- Spindle motor: Brushed DC motor
- Voltage: 12-48 VDC motor
- Power: 300 W
- Speed: 3000-12000r/min (12V – 3000 turn, 24V – 6000 turn)
- Default work speed: starts with 4 mm/s and adjusts accordingly to the material
- Torque: 400 mN.m
- Insulation resistance: >2 megohms
- Dielectric strength: 400 V
- Diameter: 52 mm
- Axis collet length: 35 mm
- Axis collet diameter: 16 mm
- Motor length: 175 mm (including gripping parts and motor)
- Spindle radial runout: about 0.01-0.04
- Package content: 1pcs ER11 48 V 300 W spindle motor, 1 pcs single flute cutter for milling
- Work area: 250 mm x 235 mm x 85 mm
- Recommended cutting resolution: 0.5 mm layer height
- Supported cutting resolution: 0.025 – 3 mm (depends on the material hardness)