DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder
Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder is compatible with standard ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system and can be easily swapped with any other toolhead in just a few steps. Driven by two independent stepper motor drivers, uses one heated nozzle and one temperature sensor. DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder enables 3D printing with two 1.75 mm filaments with similar temperature range like for example:
• Two ABS or PLA plastics in various colors.
• PLA with PVA support material (which dissolves in water) at recommended 205C temperature.
• Also, enables experimental image mapping and color blending techniques.
ZMorph’s DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder works with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and other.
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: DUAL PRO fixed nozzle 1.75 Hot End
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: 0 – 255C
- Nozzle: 0.4 mm
- Motor: Nema 11 stepper with planetary gear x2
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work Area L x W x H (mm): 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 170 x 115 x 70 mm