1.The controller of the personal data of users of the Platform is Zmorph Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Tęczowa 57, 53-601 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. KRS 0000457459 , NIP (tax ID) 8992743204, REGON 02211164000000, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Zmorph shall process personal data of the Users and Buyers who are not the User such as name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address, payment card data, payment account details, phone number, order history, and other data provided by them.
3. Zmorph shall process the aforementioned personal data for the following purposes:
a) execution of sale agreements,
b) execution of payments,
c) delivery of products,
d) handling complaints,
e) provision of services in the Account,
f) performance of obligations under guarantee or warranty,
g) responding to inquiries,
h) vindicate claims,
i) marketing and promoting own services and products,
j) for statistical purposes.
4. Zmorph may make available personal data of the Users or of the Buyers to the entities assisting Zmorph in the performance of a sale agreement or service agreement, including suppliers and payment services providers. Zmorph may only provide data necessary for these entities to carry out their activities.
5. Zmorph processes personal data of the Users and the Buyers according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The User and the Buyer has all the rights resulting from this Act, and in particular the right right of access to and the right to rectify the contents of the data concerning him or her, and the right to file an objection against the processing of his or her data, in the cases specified by the law. The User or the Buyer may write to email@example.com in order to exercise his/her rights.
6. Submitting personal data by the User and the Buyer is voluntary, but necessary to use the Account and purchase products.
7. Zmorph may publish received questions related to the Service and to the products offered in the Platform and the answers given to them. Questions and answers shall be published without personal data of the questioner.
8. The User or the Buyer may give consent to receive advertising and commercial information from Zmorph, including by means of electronic communications, also upon termination of the agreement with Zmorph. Consent is granted by the User or the Buyer by checking appropriate option on the registration form or in a statement submitted in other ways.
9. Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.