1. This Cookies Policy applies to cookies and refers to web sites within the Platform operated by Zmorph sp z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, 53-601 Wrocław, ul. Tęczowa 57.
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, that are stored on a User's or Buyer’s device and are intended for use of the Platforms web sites. Cookies typically contain the name of the web site from which they came, the time they are stored on the device and the unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the contents of the Platform to the User's or the Buyer’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize User’s or the Buyer’s device and display a customized web site;
b) create statistics that help understand how the Users or the Buyers use web sites in order to improve the structure and content of those web sites;
c) maintain the User's session (after logging in) so that it is not required to re-enter the login and password on each website of the Platform;
d) identify the source from which the User or the Buyer has come to the Platform.
4. The following cookies are used in the Platform:
a) session cookies – are temporary files stored on User's device until he/she log out, leave the web site, or turn off the software (web browser);
b) persistent cookies – cookies that are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted;
c) first party cookies – cookies placed directly by the owner of the website that was visited;
d) third-party cookies – cookies placed by external entities whose website components were called by the website owner;
e) necessary – absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website or functionality that the User want to use;
f) functional – are important for the operation of the Platform. They serve to enrich the functionality of the Platform. Without them the Platform will work properly, however, it will not be adjusted to the preferences of the User or the Buyer;
g) business – enable the implementation of a business model based on which the Platform is available. Blocking them will not cause inaccessibility of all functionality of the Platform but may reduce the level of service. This category includes, for example, advertising cookies.
5. Cookies in the Platform do not generally collect personal information. Only in selected locations, if the User or the Buyer asks for it, for example by clicking the "remember me" button, Zmorph may retain, in the encrypted form, only the data required to perform the function. For example, it may be the prompting of the User's name for subsequent logins to the Account.
6. Cookies may operate if you accept it in the browser and do not delete of them. In many cases, web browser allows cookies to be stored on the device by default. The Users or the Buyers may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in the web browser settings, in particular to block automatic cookies handling or to notify they are placed on the device. For more information about cookies and how they are handled, see the appropriate web browser settings.
8. The terms used in this Cookies Policy and not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Terms and Conditions of the Zmorph Platform.