ZMorph 2.0 SX Printing Set
Complete 3D printing solution for multi-material rapid prototyping, crafts, and low volume production.
ZMorph 2.0 SX was created for industry professionals, makers, and designers, who value high quality combined with versatility in an affordable machine. The Printing Set enables single and two-material 3D printing, and offers a further expansion of its production capabilities with additional toolheads and add-ons.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Printing Set enables you to:
• 3D print with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and more.
• Use DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder for two-material 3D printing, including color blending, and innovative image mapping.
• Additional production capabilities like CNC milling and laser engraving can be easily added thanks to interchangeable toolheads.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Printing Set includes:
• ZMorph 2.0 SX
• 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder
• DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder
• Heated worktable for 3D printing
• Touch Probe and printing fan add-ons
• Aluminum spool holder for self-assembly
• Spare extruder nozzles 0.4 mm and 0.2 mm
• BuildTak plate
• Toolbox with tools and maintenance materials
• Additional consumable materials
EXAMPLE USE CASES
ZMORPH 2.0 SX SPECIFICATION
Aluminum 6 and 3 mm, stainless steel 2 and 3 mm, PET 3 mm and ABS.
250 x 235 x 165 mm (300 x 235 x 165 mm with open covers).
• 3D printing: ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, ASA-X, Flex materials, PVA, PETG, Thermochrome, wood filaments, metal filaments, and more.
TYPES OF NOZZLE
Standard 0.4 mm and 0.2 mm nozzles, 0.3 mm nozzle offered separately.
SUPPORTED FILAMENT DIAMETER
1.75 mm (3.00 mm extruder offered separately).
MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED
RECOMMENDED SPEED PRINTING WITH ABS FOR LAYER THICKNESS 0.3 mm
60-150 mm/s, depending on the desired print quality. Higher speeds are possible when printing on lower layers, in addition, faster printing using PLA.
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT OF LAYERS
50 – 400 microns
HEATED TABLE DESIGN
Hardened 5 mm glass, silicone heater 140W, up to 120 Celsius degrees.
1.75 mm Plastic Extruder, DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder (also available but sold separately: 3 mm Plastic Extruder, CNC PRO milling toolhead, Thick Paste Extruder, Laser module 2W)
USB and LAN (can use Wi-Fi after plugging to Wi-Fi router). Stand-alone printing supported via Panel + SD card.
Sunbeam 2.0 with LPC1769 ARM processor, equipped with 5 drivers stepper motors – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 for the multi-tip (including DUAL PRO extruder).
Touchscreen LCD display panel with a custom menu and graphics.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
530 x 555 x 480 mm, 20kg