ZMorph 2.0 SX Custom Set
Choose your own solutions for multi-material rapid prototyping, crafts, and low volume production.
ZMorph 2.0 SX was created for industry professionals, makers, and designers, who value high quality combined with versatility in an affordable machine. The Custom Set enables you to choose from a variety of fabrication methods including single and two-material 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, and thick pastes extrusion. It gives you all the tools you need for your projects.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Custom Set enables you to:
• 3D print with 1.75 mm and 3.00 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and more.
• Use DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder for two-material 3D printing, including color blending, and innovative image mapping.
• CNC mill, cut and engrave in materials like plywood, various types of wood, machining wax, PCB, plexiglass, and more.
• Cut and engrave using Laser PRO toolhead (2.8W) in materials like plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, and more.
• Extrude thick pastes like liquid ceramics, chocolate, dough, and more.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Custom Set may include:
• ZMorph 2.0 SX
• 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder
• 3.00 mm Plastic Extruder
• DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder
• CNC PRO milling toolhead
• Laser PRO toolhead (2.8W)
• Thick Paste Extruder
• Heated worktable for 3D printing
• CNC table for milling and cutting
• Touch Probe and printing fan add-ons
• Spare extruder nozzle 0.4mm
• BuildTak plate
• Toolbox with tools and maintenance materials
• Additional consumable materials
EXAMPLE USE CASES
ZMORPH 2.0 SX SPECIFICATION
Aluminum 6 and 3 mm, stainless steel 2 and 3 mm, PET 3 mm and ABS.
250 x 235 x 165 mm (300 x 235 x 165 mm with open covers).
• 3D printing: ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, ASA-X, Flex materials, PVA, PETG, Thermochrome, wood filaments, metal filaments, and more.
• CNC milling, cutting and engraving: plywood, various types of wood, PCB, machining wax, plexiglass, leather, paper, and more.
• Laser cutting and engraving: plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, and more.
• Thick paste extrusion: liquid ceramics, chocolate, dough, avocado paste, and more.
TYPES OF NOZZLE
Standard 0.4 mm nozzle, available 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm diameters offered separately.
SUPPORTED FILAMENT DIAMETER
1.75 mm (3.00 mm extruder offered separately).
MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED
RECOMMENDED SPEED PRINTING WITH ABS FOR LAYER THICKNESS 0.3 mm
60-150 mm/s, depending on the desired print quality. Higher speeds are possible when printing on lower layers, in addition, faster printing using PLA.
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT OF LAYERS
50 – 400 microns
HEATED TABLE DESIGN
Hardened 5 mm glass, silicone heater 140W, up to 120 Celsius degrees.
1.75 mm Plastic Extruder, 3 mm Plastic Extruder, CNC PRO milling toolhead, DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder, Thick Paste Extruder, Laser module 2W
USB and LAN (can use Wi-Fi after plugging to Wi-Fi router). Stand-alone printing supported via Panel + SD card.
Sunbeam 2.0 with LPC1769 ARM processor, equipped with 5 drivers stepper motors – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 for the multi-tip (including DUAL PRO extruder).
Touchscreen LCD display panel with a custom menu and graphics.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
530 x 555 x 480 mm, 20kg