ZMorph 2.0 SX Basic Set
Perfect for rapid prototyping, crafts, and low volume production with 3D printing and CNC milling.
ZMorph 2.0 SX was created for industry professionals, makers, and designers, who value high quality combined with versatility in an affordable machine. The Basic Set enables single material 3D printing and CNC milling and offers a further expansion of its production capabilities with additional toolheads and add-ons.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Basic Set enables you to:
• 3D print with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and more.
• CNC mill, cut and engrave in materials like plywood, various types of wood, machining wax, PCB, plexiglass, and more.
You can easily expand your digital fabrication capabilities with additional toolheads for two-material and color blending 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving, as well as thick paste extrusion of ceramics and chocolate. Check ZMorph 2.0 SX Full Set to buy a machine with a full set of toolheads and add-ons in one package.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Basic Set includes:
• ZMorph 2.0 SX
• 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder
• CNC PRO milling toolhead
• Heated worktable for 3D printing
• CNC table for milling and cutting
• Touch Probe and printing fan add-ons
• Spare extruder nozzle 0.4mm
• BuildTak plate
• Toolbox with tools and maintenance materials
EXAMPLE USE CASES
ZMORPH 2.0 SX SPECIFICATION
Aluminum 6 and 3 mm, stainless steel 2 and 3 mm, PET 3 mm and ABS.
250 x 235 x 165 mm (300 x 235 x 165 mm with open covers).
• 3D printing: ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, ASA-X, Flex materials, PVA, PETG, Thermochrome, wood filaments, metal filaments, and more.
• CNC milling, cutting and engraving: plywood, various types of wood, PCB, machining wax, plexiglass, leather, paper, and more.
TYPES OF NOZZLE
Standard 0.4 mm nozzle, available 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm diameters offered separately.
SUPPORTED FILAMENT DIAMETER
1.75 mm (3.00 mm extruder offered separately).
MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED
RECOMMENDED SPEED PRINTING WITH ABS FOR LAYER THICKNESS 0.3 mm
60-150 mm/s, depending on the desired print quality. Higher speeds are possible when printing on lower layers, in addition, faster printing using PLA.
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT OF LAYERS
50 – 400 microns
HEATED TABLE DESIGN
Hardened 5 mm glass, silicone heater 140W, up to 120 Celsius degrees.
1.75 mm Plastic Extruder, CNC PRO milling toolhead (also available but sold separately: 3 mm Plastic Extruder, DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder, Thick Paste Extruder, Laser module 2W)
USB and LAN (can use Wi-Fi after plugging to Wi-Fi router). Stand-alone printing supported via Panel + SD card.
Sunbeam 2.0 with LPC1769 ARM processor, equipped with 5 drivers stepper motors – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 for the multi-tip (including DUAL PRO extruder).
Touchscreen LCD display panel with a custom menu and graphics.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
530 x 555 x 480 mm, 20kg