Thick Paste Extruder
Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
Thick Paste Extruder enables 2D printing and simple volumetric 3D printing of dense masses which are extruded by piston at high pressure and is controlled by 2 mm diameter exchangeable nozzle. Printing speed depends on density and thickness of the paste and ranges from 10 mm/s up to 100 mm/s.
It works with medium and dense masses like silicone, porcelain, ceramics and even pastes like chocolate, avocado, cheese, and dough. Replacing printing material is very easy thanks to exchangeable standard-size syringes.
Thick Paste Extruder is compatible with ZMorph’s interchangeable toolheads system and can be easily swapped with any other toolhead in just a few easy steps.
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Nozzle: 2 mm / 4 mm
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper
- Default work speed: 10 mm/s (depends on the material)
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work Area L x W x H (mm): 250 x 235 x 165 mm (without covers)
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 2 mm layer height
- Material capacity: 100 ml