Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
Laser toolhead is equipped with a 2W blue laser diode. It cuts and engraves in materials like plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, and others.
To buy the latest model of ZMorph’s laser, please check Laser PRO toolhead.
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper
- Default work speed: 5 mm/s
- Work area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended cutting resolution: 0.1 mm
- Supported cutting resolution: 0.025 – 0.2 mm (depends on material hardness)
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
LASER CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR EYES!
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GOGGLES WHEN USING IT, AND MAKE SURE ALL OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THE MACHINE ARE WEARING THEM TOO.
Your safety is very important for us, this is why all Laser toolheads come with a pair of protective goggles. They filter wavelengths from 445 to 450 nm.
For more details, please follow ZMorph’s laser cutting safety guidelines and tutorials from the Knowledge Base.
CUTTING AND ENGRAVING SAMPLES