Laser PRO toolhead
Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
Laser PRO toolhead is equipped with a 2.8W blue laser. It’s 50% more powerful than the previous model and can work twice as fast, achieve a higher level of detail and burn less material. It cuts and engraves in materials like plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, plexiglass, and others.
Working with a laser was never that easy thanks to a dedicated workflow in Voxelizer software – just import DXF geometry file, generate a toolpath and click Play.
- Construction: High-quality CNC-cut aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 165 mm
- Work area: 250 x 235 x 85 mm
- Default work speed: 15 mm/s
- Recommended cutting resolution: 1 mm for cardboard (depends on material hardness)
- Max cutting depth: 5 mm for cardboard (depends on material hardness)
CUTTING AND ENGRAVING SAMPLES
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
LASER CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR EYES!
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GOGGLES WHEN USING IT, AND MAKE SURE ALL OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THE MACHINE ARE WEARING THEM TOO.
Your safety is very important for us, this is why all Laser PRO toolheads come with a pair of protective goggles. They filter wavelengths from 445 to 450 nm.
For more details, please follow ZMorph’s laser cutting safety guidelines and tutorials from the Knowledge Base.