Dual Head Extruder
Compatible with ZMorph interchangeable toolheads system.
Dual Head Extruder was created for two-material applications. Use of two different materials allows printing complex geometries with dissolving support materials. It can be used with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and other.
This technology may still be utilized by some advanced users but for most applications we recommend using our latest DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder.
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: ZMorph interchangeable nozzle 1.75 Hot End
- Temperature Control: 2 thermistors
- Temperature Range: 0 – 255C
- Nozzle: 0.3, 0.4mm
- Motor: Nema 11 stepper with planetary gear x2
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work Area L x W x H (mm): 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions : 170 x 115 x 70 mm